Sunday, August 21, 2011

Prodotto finito

Here it is. Finally! This bib is the beginning of many embroidery pieces for me. Even though I did not use the normal essentials for embroidery, I am quite impressed with how this turned out. Taking me about three months to complete, I have a prodotto finito or finished product!

Front of the ACU bib. Black thread
 (not embroidery floss.. beginner's mistake),
 corisponding ribbon to match fabric.
Fabric applied to the back of the bib with
Stitch Witchery to keep the thread from unraveling.  I used
Polymark's Medium Gold Iridescent Fabric Paint
 along the edgesand "2011" and Green Iridescent Fabric Paint
 for the name.
It is thrilling to look at something that I have created and finished with my own two hands. My time and love were threaded into every letter. And better still was the look on the face of the Mommy I made it for :) Happy crafting and on to the next! Amber~Crafty At Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking an interest in my Project. Your comments are greatly appreciated! Hope you have a fabulous craft-filled day!