Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Crazy Balance


A little something I put together :)

I was really hoping to use this pic as a background for this blog. It may look a little busy to you but it is my perfect balance of all the crafts that I enjoy doing. Minus my sewing machine of course. 

I would love to say that there is a purpose for all of the crafts that I make. Like, each piece having some deep meaningful reason behind why I made it, for example. But honestly, I'm not sure that there is ever a specific reason other than I just love making things. 

All of the things I have ever painted, sewn, embroidered or tied together (no-sew blankets) were done for others never myself. Some of them have remained in my home and I am able to enjoy them because they were made for my Kiddo's or Hubby. Other pieces were made for Friends or Family Members.

So maybe that's my deep meaningful reason behind everything I make; LOVE :) Love for creating. Love for making something beautiful with my own hands. Love for the one I make that something for. 

So that will be my new project: "For Love"!!! 

Take Care and Happy Crafting!

Amber ~Crafty At Heart  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking an interest in my Project. Your comments are greatly appreciated! Hope you have a fabulous craft-filled day!