Monday, August 08, 2011

Literally Erika

Hey any and everyone that reads my blogy stuffs :D

I haven't blogged here in a few days and was really trying to think of something interesting to talk about... after burning out a few of the wheels in my head... LOL I finally got a fantabulous idea!

Aside from really loving crafts, I also really enjoy a great piece of art. A friend of mine, who I think is extremely witty, creative and talented, has recently started up a web-site, Literally Erika. As well as a Facebook Page also called Literally Erika.

Her artistic abilities and imagination are mind blowing. The beautiful bright colors jump out at you and bring such great emotions out that truthfully, I never really knew were there.

The love she has for creating, naturally spills out onto the canvas and you can feel that. I absolutely love the warm fuzzy feeling that is left behind after taking a look at a new picture she has posted.

If you want to see her talent personally, you can check it out at Main Street Station, located in Grapevine, Texas. Though I am not in Texas at the moment, when we do go back, I will definitely make it a point to go visit Main Street Station so that I can view Literally Erika's work myself!

I really do hope that you will not only check out Literally Erika's work but that you will also find the joy and peace that I do in her works of fabulous art.

Take care and Happy Crafting!
Amber ~Crafty At Heart~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking an interest in my Project. Your comments are greatly appreciated! Hope you have a fabulous craft-filled day!