Tuesday, August 02, 2011

A Few of My Faves!

I got a request to include some of my favorite sites that I use for Ideas, product suggestions... So here are some links to those sites. I don't use many and am still continuously finding new ones. I will try to share them often.

This is one of the brands of paint that I use for my painted crafts.
Apple Barrel Craft Brand by Plaid Enterprises: "Fresh-bright-crisp, just like its name, Apple Barrel® Colors are crafters' choice for projects large and small. Made from the purest ingredients, Apple Barrel Colors provide premium performance on wood, Styrofoam, paper mache, tin, terra cotta, plaster and any porous surface."

Michaels has a "Projects" tab that gives you ideas as well as full directions and a list of the things you will need in order to make it.

Who doesn't love JOANN's? I know I do. I do get a little sad when I cannot find this store where ever we are living at the time. I believe we have one here in Colorado but I have not been able to partake in the magical wonders with in this amazing store *insert sad face here!*

Googly Eyes & Craft Supplies- if you are in the Irving, Texas area, I strongly suggest that you take a trip **MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TIME ON YOUR SIDE! If you are anything like me and my love for crafting, this store is like a candy store for crafters!!**

I have also recently used YouTube for tutorial videos on how to do "basic embroidery stitches" and any other tips on embroidery so here are a couple links to some of the ones that I have watched.

Kimberly Layton- there are only two videos, though I hope she adds more. They were really helpful!

Craftovision is another channel that I watch.

And just one more.... ThreadBanger!!!

I hope that you find these links helpful and enjoyable! I know I sure have! I love love love new craft ideas!

Happy Crafting <3
Amber~Crafty At Heart~




1 comment:

Thank you for taking an interest in my Project. Your comments are greatly appreciated! Hope you have a fabulous craft-filled day!