Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Drum Roll Please!!

Our contest came to an end last night at mid-night. Thank you Samantha Hang, Cindy Harper and AJackson1213 for participating! We do have our winner and you can check to see if it is you below. If you did not win the contest I have something else for you. 

Use my code: STMMMS29585 and receive a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store- $20 value!!
*My code is ONLY good for My Memories Suite V3



DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!





1 comment:

  1. Cindy Harper, I have sent you an email with all the info you need in order to get your My Memories Suite V3 software. ENJOY and Happy Crafting!

    Amber ~Crafty At Heart~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking an interest in my Project. Your comments are greatly appreciated! Hope you have a fabulous craft-filled day!